- Shop By Type
- Shop By Sector
- LED Lighting Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Anolis ArcPad 48
LED Colour Changing
£ 1,155.10 – £ 1,719.24 inc. VAT
The Anolis ArcPad 48 has been designed to produce a range of rich saturated colours and colour changing effects as well as the full range of white light for wall-washing, spot lighting, and many architectural lighting applications.
Remote power and electronics mean the Anolis ArcPad 48 can be installed with confidence in the most inaccessible installations.
With and extremely high output to physical size ratio and high IP Rating ArcPad 48 is a truly versatile lighting tool.
DMX Controlled and CAT5 wiring means it is easy to install and control.
All of the ANOLIS products are made to order with a lead time of around 4 weeks.
It is recommend that you contact us before ordering if unsure as this product cannot be altered, exchanged or refunded.
Delivery & Returns
- Typical Power Consumption: 60w +/- 10%
Optical / Light source
- 48 x High Power LED’s
- RGBW (W=WW-3000k, CW-6500k)
- Pure White (3000k, 4000k, 6500k)
- Smart White (3000-6500k)
- Beam Angle: 13º, 26º, 45º, 13º x 38º
- Projected Lumen Maintenance 60,000 hrs (L70 @25ºC /77ºF)
- Anolis Lighting controls or any third party DMW512 Controllers
Dimensions & Weight
- 243 x 140 x 120 mm
- 1.8 kg
- High Pressure Die-Cast Aluminium Body
- Tempered Glass
- Fixture Cable and Connections: LiYY 8xAWG22 – 0.5m Long (1.64ft) – Chogori IP68 Connector
- Fixing Method: Mounting Plate
- Adjustability: Pan +/-45°, Tilt +60° -90°
- IP Rating: IP67
- IK Rating: IK**
- Cooling System: Convection
- Operating Ambiant Temperature: -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / +104°F)
- Operating Temperature: +70°C @ Ambiant +25°C (+158°F @ Ambiant +77°F )
Our Free Delivery on orders over £80 applies to the UK ONLY
- UK Small Standard Delivery £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery £6.95
- UK Standard >£80 FREE
- UK Next Working Day * £16.95
- Europe /ROW See Checkout
*For those who select next working day (Premium service) your orders get priority. Meaning we will ship them the same day as long as the order is received before 1300 on a work day (Mon-Fri). Orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday (excluding bank holidays), which means you will receive them following day.
** There is a £55 charge for delivery of fittings over 2m in length due to Carrier costs.
Nearly all orders are sent via courier, and a signature is required.
UK Standard or free delivery is about 3-4 days.
UK Next Working Day is the next working day
All European deliveries take 4-6 days.
Rest of world deliveries take around 6-8 days.
If your country is not listed please contact us for shipping and order placement on +44 1727 600102.
All Anolis fittings are made to order, delivery is approx 4-6 weeks.
Backorders will be delivered as quickly as possible (Usually within 28 days) we will notify you by email of an expected delivery date.
We have a 28 Day return policy, however the good must be unused , in their original packaging and as new.
Custom made or made to order are not returnable, creditable or exchangeable.
If you need to return something or the goods are faulty please contact us on 01727 600102 or email email@example.com before sending anything.
We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only pay return postage if the goods are proved faulty.