- Shop By Type
- Shop By Sector
- LED Lighting Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
ArcPad Zoom 48MC
£ 2,727.43 inc. VAT
The ArcPad Zoom 48MC is the latest addition to the versatile Anolis ArcPad range.
Bringing high output multi-chip technology and an electronic zoom to widen even further the number of applications for which it can be specified.
Beam angles can be electronically adjusted (8• – 44•) to give both dynamic effects for façade illumination as well as extremely accurate focusing for static lighting schemes.
Combining a high IP rating of 67 with an IK rating of 10 the ArcPad Zoom 48MC™ can with stand virtually all climatic conditions.
Built to order not available for next day delivery
Delivery & Returns
- Input Voltage: 100-277 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 150 W @ 230 V +/-5%
- 12 x 15W Multi -Chip LED‘s
- RGBCW (CW-6300K), PW (6300K), SW (2700-7100K)
- Colour Variants: Red/Green/Blue/White, Pure White, Smart White
- Lumen Output (Delivered): 2983 lm (RGBCW at 8°), 3682 lm (SW 2700-7100K at 8°)
- Beam Angle: Linear motorized Zoom 8°-44° (via DMX)
- Projected Lumen Maintenance: 60,000 hrs (L70@ 25°C / 77°F)
- Interface Protocol: USITT DMX512 RDM
- Wireless DMX (Optional Accessory): Lumen Radio CRMX Technology
- Control System: Anolis Lighting Controls or any Third Party DMX512 Controllers
- Power Supply: Integral
- Stand Alone Control: Yes
Width x Height x Depth
- Inches: 18.19 x 11.89 x 8.35
- mm: 462 x 302 x 212
- lbs: 26.57
- kg: 11.6
- High Pressure Die-Cast Aluminium Body
- Tempered Glass
- Finish Options: Silver (STD), Black/White/custom RAL (cost option)
- Fixture Cable and Connections; Li9YC11Y – 3xAWG16+1 (2xAWG24) + Junction Box
- Fixing Method: Stirrup – Optional Floor Stand
- Adjustability: -50° / +90°
- IP Rating: IP67 (IP66 Junction Box)
- IK Rating: IK10
- Cooling System: Convection
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / +104°F)
- Operating Temperature: +65°C @ Ambient +40°C (+149°F @ Ambient +104°F)
- ETL / cETL, CE, RoHS
Our Free Delivery on orders over £80 applies to the UK ONLY
- UK Small Standard Delivery £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery £6.95
- UK Standard >£80 FREE
- UK Next Working Day * £16.95
- Europe /ROW See Checkout
*For those who select next working day (Premium service) your orders get priority. Meaning we will ship them the same day as long as the order is received before 1300 on a work day (Mon-Fri). Orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday (excluding bank holidays), which means you will receive them following day.
** There is a £55 charge for delivery of fittings over 2m in length due to Carrier costs.
Nearly all orders are sent via courier, and a signature is required.
UK Standard or free delivery is about 3-4 days.
UK Next Working Day is the next working day
All European deliveries take 4-6 days.
Rest of world deliveries take around 6-8 days.
If your country is not listed please contact us for shipping and order placement on +44 1727 600102.
All Anolis fittings are made to order, delivery is approx 4-6 weeks.
Backorders will be delivered as quickly as possible (Usually within 28 days) we will notify you by email of an expected delivery date.
We have a 28 Day return policy, however the good must be unused , in their original packaging and as new.
Custom made or made to order are not returnable, creditable or exchangeable.
If you need to return something or the goods are faulty please contact us on 01727 600102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending anything.
We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only pay return postage if the goods are proved faulty.