- Shop By Type
- Shop By Sector
- LED Lighting Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Anolis ArcSource 1MC
LED Colour Changing
£ 190.50 – £ 216.00 inc. VAT
The new Anolis ArcSource 1MC 4w LED RGBW Maker light, utilizes the latest LED Multi Chip technology. The multichip LED offers seamless colour mixing offering the best homogeneous colour output from a single point source.
ArcSource 1 makes an ideal marker light for a wide range of applications either indoor or outdoor. The Anolis ArcSource 1MC is powered by the Anolis ArcPower range of drivers.
Colour Options for the ArcSource 1MC are
Smart White (2700 – 6500k)
Pure White (3200k)
Pure White (6500k)
You will require an ArcPower 36/72/144 or 360 supply to run these units.
All of the ANOLIS products are made to order with a lead time of around 4 weeks. It is recommend that you contact us before ordering if unsure as this product cannot be altered, exchanged or refunded.
Delivery & Returns
- Typical Power Consumption: 4.4 W
- 1 x 4W Multi-Chip LED
- RGBW (W=CW-6500K, NW-4200K), PW (3200K, 6500K), SW (2700-6500K)
- Colour Variants Red/Green/Blue/White, Pure White, Smart White
- Beam Angle: 27°, 35°
- Projected Lumen Maintenance: 60,000 hrs (L70@ 25°C / 77°F)
- Wireless DMX (Optional Accessory): N/A
- Control System: N/A
- Power Supply: ArcPower Range
- Stand Alone Control: N/A
Width x Height x Depth
- Inches: 2.18 x Ø 1.77
- mm: 55.4 x Ø45
- lbs: 0.44
- kg: 0.2
- Stainless Steel Top Flange Brass Housing
- Tempered Glass
- Fixture Cable and Connections: Belden 7934A – 0.5m Long (1.64ft) – Chogori IP68 Connector
- Fixing Method: Rubber Seal
- Adjustability: N/A
- IP Rating: IP68
- IK Rating: IK**
- Cooling System: Convection
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / +104°F )
- Operating Temperature: TBC
- Listings: ETL / cETL, CE, RoHS
Our Free Delivery on orders over £80 applies to the UK ONLY
- UK Small Standard Delivery £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery £6.95
- UK Standard >£80 FREE
- UK Next Working Day * £16.95
- Europe /ROW See Checkout
*For those who select next working day (Premium service) your orders get priority. Meaning we will ship them the same day as long as the order is received before 1300 on a work day (Mon-Fri). Orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday (excluding bank holidays), which means you will receive them following day.
** There is a £55 charge for delivery of fittings over 2m in length due to Carrier costs.
Nearly all orders are sent via courier, and a signature is required.
UK Standard or free delivery is about 3-4 days.
UK Next Working Day is the next working day
All European deliveries take 4-6 days.
Rest of world deliveries take around 6-8 days.
If your country is not listed please contact us for shipping and order placement on +44 1727 600102.
All Anolis fittings are made to order, delivery is approx 4-6 weeks.
Backorders will be delivered as quickly as possible (Usually within 28 days) we will notify you by email of an expected delivery date.
We have a 28 Day return policy, however the good must be unused , in their original packaging and as new.
Custom made or made to order are not returnable, creditable or exchangeable.
If you need to return something or the goods are faulty please contact us on 01727 600102 or email email@example.com before sending anything.
We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only pay return postage if the goods are proved faulty.