- Shop By Type
- Shop By Sector
- LED Lighting Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Anolis ArcSource 24MC Integral
LED Colour Changing
60w Spot Light
£ 1,273.95 – £ 1,345.95 inc. VAT
The Anolis ArcSource 24MC Integral offers all the benefits of the standard product – High lumen output, range of optics, while also incorporating an integral Power Supply, for when remote power supplies are not an option for the project.
The ArcSource 24 Integral has an IP Rating of 67.
Red, Green, Blue, White – 6500k / 4200k
Pure White – 3200k / 6500k
Smart White 2700k – 6500k
Call us to discuss your specific requirements for the ArcSource 24MC Integral on 01727 600102
All of the ANOLIS products are made to order with a lead time of around 4 weeks. It is recommend that you contact us before ordering if unsure as this product cannot be altered, exchanged or refunded.
Delivery & Returns
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 60W @ 230V, +/- 10%
- 6 x 10W Multi-Chip LEDs
- RGBW (W=CW-6500K, NW-4200K), PW (3200K, 6500K), SW (2700-6500K)
- Colour Variants: Red/Green/Blue/White, Pure White, Smart White
- Beam Angle: 11°, 26°, 36°
- Projected Lumen Maintenance: 60,000 hrs ( L70@ 25°C / 77°F)
- Interface Protocol: DMX 512
- Wireless DMX (Optional Accessory): Lumen Radio CRMX Technology
- Control System: Anolis Lighting Controls or any Third Party DMX512 Controllers
- Power Supply: Integral
- Stand Alone Control: Yes
Width x Height x Depth
- Inches: 8.5 x 10.28 x 7.87
- mm: 216 x 261 x 200
- lbs: 12.6
- kg: 5.7
- High Pressure Die-Cast Alluminium Body
- Tempered Glass
- Fixture Cable and Connections: Li9Y11Y – 3xAWG16+1 (2xAWG24) + Junction Box
- Fixing Method: Stirrup
- Adjustability: +35° -90°
- IP Rating: IP67 (IP66 Junction Box)
- IK Rating: IK**
- Cooling System: Convection
- Operating Ambiant Temperature: -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / +104°F)
- Operating Temperature: +80°C @ Ambiant +40°C (+176°F @ Ambiant +104°F )
- Listings: ETL / cETL, CE, RoHS
Our Free Delivery on orders over £80 applies to the UK ONLY
- UK Small Standard Delivery £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery £6.95
- UK Standard >£80 FREE
- UK Next Working Day * £16.95
- Europe /ROW See Checkout
*For those who select next working day (Premium service) your orders get priority. Meaning we will ship them the same day as long as the order is received before 1300 on a work day (Mon-Fri). Orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday (excluding bank holidays), which means you will receive them following day.
** There is a £55 charge for delivery of fittings over 2m in length due to Carrier costs.
Nearly all orders are sent via courier, and a signature is required.
UK Standard or free delivery is about 3-4 days.
UK Next Working Day is the next working day
All European deliveries take 4-6 days.
Rest of world deliveries take around 6-8 days.
If your country is not listed please contact us for shipping and order placement on +44 1727 600102.
All Anolis fittings are made to order, delivery is approx 4-6 weeks.
Backorders will be delivered as quickly as possible (Usually within 28 days) we will notify you by email of an expected delivery date.
We have a 28 Day return policy, however the good must be unused , in their original packaging and as new.
Custom made or made to order are not returnable, creditable or exchangeable.
If you need to return something or the goods are faulty please contact us on 01727 600102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending anything.
We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only pay return postage if the goods are proved faulty.