- Shop By Type
- Shop By Sector
- LED Lighting Solutions
- About Us
- Contact Us
Anolis ArcSource 96 Integral
LED Colour Changing
200w Spot Light
£ 2,980.70 inc. VAT
The Anolis ArcSource 96 Integral uses the advanced technology of the highly successful ArcPad 48. The ArcSource 96 Integral brings even more power and light output that is often required by today´s demanding lighting projects.
Housed in a compact IP67 rated aluminium housing, the ArcSource 96 Integral’s 200w high brightness LED’s provide unbelievable light output previously unavailable in an LED fixture of this size.
Control is via DMX/RDM allowing for advanced programming options, latest technology electronics ensure stable white balance is achieved as well as a minimum life expectancy of 76.000 hours.
Available in a variety of colour options including RGB/CW, RGB/WW, RGB/A. As well as a range of static white and the ever more popular Smart White dynamic white variant.
The ArcSource 96 Integral is a truly versatile fixture that can be specified in the most demanding of interior and exterior lighting schemes.
Delivery & Returns
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 200W +/-10%
- In Rush Current: 40A Max – 10ms
- 96 x High Power LED‘s
- RGBW (W=WW-3000K, CW-6500K), PW (3000K, 4000K, 6500K), SW (3000-6500K), R, G, B, A
- Colour Variants: Red/Green/Blue/White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Pure White, Smart White
- Beam Angle: 13°,25°,32°x12°,44°
- Projected Lumen Maintenance: 76,000 hrs ( L70@ 25°C / 77°F)
- Interface Protocol: DMX512
- Wireless DMX (Optional Accessory): Lumen Radio CRMX Technology
- Control System: Anolis Lighting Controls or any Third Party DMX512 Controllers
- Power Supply: Integral
- Stand Alone Control: Yes
Width x Height x Depth
- Inches: 12.95 x 11.81 x 12.44
- mm: 329 x 300 x 316
- lbs: 24.4
- kg: 11.5
- Cast Aluminium
- Tempered Glass
- Fixture Cables and Connections: Li9YC11Y – 3xAWG16+1 (2xAWG24) + Junction Box
- Fixing Method: Stirrup / Base Plate (Optional)
- Adjustability: 360°
- IP Rating: IP67 (IP66 Junction Box)
- IK Rating: IK**
- Cooling System: Convection
- Operating Ambiant Temperature: -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / +104°F )
- Operating Temperature: +80°C @ Ambiant +40°C (+176°F @ Ambiant +104°F )
- Listings: ETL / cETL, CE, RoHS pending
Our Free Delivery on orders over £80 applies to the UK ONLY
- UK Small Standard Delivery £3.95
- UK Standard Delivery £6.95
- UK Standard >£80 FREE
- UK Next Working Day * £16.95
- Europe /ROW See Checkout
*For those who select next working day (Premium service) your orders get priority. Meaning we will ship them the same day as long as the order is received before 1300 on a work day (Mon-Fri). Orders received on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the Monday (excluding bank holidays), which means you will receive them following day.
** There is a £55 charge for delivery of fittings over 2m in length due to Carrier costs.
Nearly all orders are sent via courier, and a signature is required.
UK Standard or free delivery is about 3-4 days.
UK Next Working Day is the next working day
All European deliveries take 4-6 days.
Rest of world deliveries take around 6-8 days.
If your country is not listed please contact us for shipping and order placement on +44 1727 600102.
All Anolis fittings are made to order, delivery is approx 4-6 weeks.
Backorders will be delivered as quickly as possible (Usually within 28 days) we will notify you by email of an expected delivery date.
We have a 28 Day return policy, however the good must be unused , in their original packaging and as new.
Custom made or made to order are not returnable, creditable or exchangeable.
If you need to return something or the goods are faulty please contact us on 01727 600102 or email email@example.com before sending anything.
We recommend using a tracked service for returns, please note we only pay return postage if the goods are proved faulty.